Thursday 2 May 2013

Changes Made To Final Pieces

This is my first final draft for my front cover.


This is my final draft for my front cover.After gaining audience feedback verbally from others I decided i needed to add more content into my magazine so therefore it looks like the audience are getting good value for their money.
                                            




















 This is my first final draft for my contents page.
 

 



This is my final draft of my contents page.I have decided to vary the font sizes and change the types of fonts as they all look very familiar.




Here is my first draft of my final double page spread








                                                      Here is my final draft for my double page spread.I decided to loose some of the text as it was abit text heavy i also tried to alter the image .

No comments:

Post a Comment