Wednesday 30 January 2013

Font Ideas

For my font ideas throughout my magazine and masterhead I have decided to use serif this will allow me to make the font look more interesting and appealing to the audience.This will also suit my target audience very well.I choose many different types of fonts to fit the genre and audience of my magazine I want it to look grungy but not to rock like I would like it to look more indie style.I used all different styles for the font ideas-This is going to be the name of my magazine.So I thought I would research which font I like the best, as this is important in my magazine as it is the logo and magazine name which people need to remember the most and should stick in their minds.I chose to have my font against a black background as I think it would appeal more to the audience and look more interesting, it also contrasts well with the black and white colours, and looks vintage.


This is the ideas for my logo name and masterhead for my magazine:


No comments:

Post a Comment