Thursday 31 January 2013

Audience Feedback-Font Ideas

I have asked a few people what they think is the most ideal font to use for the name of my magazine on the front cover this font will be used for my logo and magazine name.
The most populaur font that got the most votes was called fluffy slacks my audience said they thought  this because it relates well to the target audience and type of genre of the magazine.Also because it appeals to the persons eye and is catching for the name and logo of the magazine which is crucial as a selling part to it.The font also feels magazine like and looks like a sort of scrap book and although its been cut out of a newspaper.This relates well to the genre of the magazine as it looks vintage and old.

Sneakerhead BTN Shadow font this is the font that was the most popular in my audience feedback.I have chosen to use this in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment