Wednesday 30 January 2013

Planning

Target Audience-17-19 or 20 year olds
Genre of magazine-Indie/Pop
Sold-Main stores eg tescos,sainsburys and smaller stores eg tesco express and corner shops
Front cover- A solo artist on the front with different articles around to make the magazine seem packed and as though there is alot inside- using different sized fonts and colours
Contents- be clear and organised but also interesting have more pictures than text, every picture has a small article at the bottom informing the audience of what the article is about - I would base my contents page to be similar to the magazines i analysed which were NME and Q. The colouring will be different from the house style as i dont want to distract the readers attention of the pictures and articles from bright colours and fonts, I also want it to look proffessional
Double page spread-I would like my double page spread to be based on a solo artist (the one who is featured on the front cover)The colour scheme will still follow on from the normal house style used on the front cover of the magazine.I would like the main focus to be on the big picture of the artist but i would also like to include smaller pictures around it of the artist.There will also be information of the artist like: Information about them - interviews,Tour dates etc.
The house style will be all the same throughout the magazine as I want it to look professional to the audience.
I would also like to base my magazine more to the female audience, however it can still be read my male audiences aswell of the specific age range I have chosen.I would like my font colours mainly to be black,white and some pinks or purples.I would like to price my magazine at around £3.50 as I think this is a reasonable price for whats inside the magazine.There are many different ideas and options that I can come up with for my magazine I will need to think about all the features that will appeal and attract my target audience which are:
-Images
-Contents
-Colouring
-Name
-Cover lines

                                                    
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment