Wednesday 6 February 2013

Layout Design-Contents Page

I feel this layout would appeal very well to the audience of my magazine as the information for everything is set out very clear and seems easy to read.The title and the inside this week information is also in the center at the top of the page,this encourages the reader to look on and encourage them to read the contents page for extra information on how to access which article they want to read.The images will all relate to what is featured within the magazine, with little articles at the bottom so the audience have some information of what the stories include.I would include page numbers on the side of each article.The background colour will be white,and all font will be black, however I will put the page numbers in the light purple colour house scheme of my magazine so they are more appealing and eye catching for the audience.









No comments:

Post a Comment