Sunday 10 February 2013

Photoshoots and potential images








Theese are potential images that I want to use in my magazine,They are all of different angles and shots of the artist that I want to be featured in my magazine, This artist will be included in my front cover,contents and double page spread.They are clear shots of the artist to feature her clearly as it is important for the audience to see she is the main focus of my magazine, Her facial features can also show the atmoshphere and mood of the magazine before the audience begin to read it.The images need to link clearly to the genre of my magazine,I think theese images do this very well.I think if i used some of theese images on my front cover and throughout it would help to grab the readers attention.The props that I have included throughout the images help to link to the genre of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment